excellent Service Affordable Cost
At Ben Engineering, we believe in excellence. Our paramount goal is to provide our customers with highly professional, on time, cost benefit, reliable, and safe services, based on the best customer service.
We offer our customers over 20 years of experience in the fields of engineering, environmental, building science, building inspections, and property condition assessments. Our core services include industrial, commercial and multi-unit building assessments, Environmental Assessments, performance audits, reserve fund studies, and pre-construction surveys.
Our broad knowledge is based on years of engineering experience dealing with different types of buildings and properties, which enables us to provide creative and cost beneficial solutions that take into account environmental compliance regulations, natural wear, deterioration of construction materials in different climate conditions, so properties will be safer and last longer.
Our services are provided to variety of sectors – including investors, property owners, condominiums and co-op properties, property managers, industrial facilities, real estate developers and construction contractors.
- Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Site Assessments, Site Remediation and Records of Site ConditionPhase 1 and 2 Environmental Assessments and site clean-up remediation for industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural properties. Typically required for financing, rezoning and building permits.
- Environmental Compliance ApprovalFor industrial and commercial facilities required to comply with the Ministry of the Environment's requirements for air emission and waste disposal.
- Reserve Fund Study and Performance AuditFrom small to high-rise buildings. For any sector including residential, commercial or industrial condominiums
- Property Condition AssessmentTypical required by real-estate investors as a due diligence condition prior of purchasing a multi-unit apartment building, a commercial building or an industrial facility. This report may also be required by landers as a condition for financing.
- Designated Substances SurveyTo comply with the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Environment requirements prior of conducting construction work
- Air Quality and Mould AssessmentRequired by some municipalities to comply with an Order to Remedy Unsafe Building due to grow-op activities associated with mould and structural issues.